This Is It~!!

This Is It~!! Today is the day~!! The last day of 2009~!!!

Do you have any plan for tonight? Going out for count down? Go out play fire work? Or just sitting at home watching TV?

If you haven't plan anything, here have some idea for you.

If you plan want to go out for count down, you can think about having the same plan with me~
I following my family to Rakan Mudah. I heard that there having street dance competition then afterward we count down at there. This will be my first time count down new year at other place than my room~ So excited!!
But if you don't want to go there, you feel want to play something, then you can go t oTaiping Sentral Roller Skate Center play and count down together~ As the information I got, now they having promotion~If you 5 people go there they will free 1 person~ So you can go there withe 5 of your best friends~

If you bought fire work(or just want to watch fire works), I suggest you go to Taman Tasik Taiping~ I sure there got alot people playing fire work therer.

If you don't think want to go out, you can open your TV. I suggest Channel 317(on Astro), TVB asia. The channel will live from Taiwan. Lots and lots of Super Star will many songs and dance to count down with you~

So what's your plan?

1 Response to "This Is It~!!"

  1. Unknown says:
    December 31, 2009 at 12:47 PM

    Tomorrow Post Preview:

    New Year, New Start, New Hope!!
    Tomorrow I will talk about what I had plan so far for coming day~

Post a Comment