My Prince

Today, at dinner time.


Don't know why suddenly my parents talking about my future-husband.
They said they don't want me to be my husband's house after my marriage cause they will miss me. Then they said my husband must come to MY house. Which means I MARRY HIM not I marry TO him.

I don't like it, or you can said that I HATE this suggestion.
This make me feel like the boy have nothing but dependence to me.
I don't like the boy depend on girl.

For me, I feel like boys must have their own job and a stable income.
Boys must always think to reach a higher target.
I think this kind of boys will attract me most.

2 Response to "My Prince"

  1. Samantha says:
    January 11, 2010 at 9:34 PM

    Agree , agree....
    must find the boy that not depenceon girl...

  2. Unknown says:
    January 11, 2010 at 9:50 PM

    男生应该照顾女生~!!

Post a Comment