~*Tour for my new blog*~

Here come my new blog!!

I quite like it... Cause it quite easy to use.

Well, lets talk about my blog title:"I can't say it out but I can write it down"
I got so many things I want to share. But can't find a way to do so. I scare that I used the wrong method to tell what I want to share then miss-hurt(mean accidentally) some one. Don't say that it won't happen. It always happened to me.
Thats the reason I start writing blog few years ago are because I find that I feel better when I write my story and let people look and share their comment with me.

After some time, you will find that the Candy you know in reality are different from the Candy in the blog. The one in school is so... fun, crazy, childish and happy. On the other hand, the one in the blog is like...sometimes so matured, serious and sad. You may ask:"Then, which one are the real-Candy?" I can tell you that, either. The outside-computer-Candy are the normal me, then the other one are the one who from deep inside me.
Anyway, the sad me will not won't come out as long there are nothing bad happen to me.

1 Response to "~*Tour for my new blog*~"

  1. Unknown says:
    July 25, 2009 at 10:54 AM

    hello.welcome to blogspot!
    thought i've left a comment here but somehow it's not here.sobX!

Post a Comment