To: Kelly

To: Kelly – My best friend ever

Subject: I’m sorry. I really dint mean to do it to you

Dear Kelly,

I know it was too late that I say all this. But I really want to tell you that how much I feel sorry to you…

First I want to explain the incident that cause I loss you, forever. But, somehow, I think it is a good thing for you to leave me. Because I’m not a good friend, I dint reserve to have a friend like you.

Last year, before you told me how you feel that person, I really don’t know that you possible feel that way. But then, this year when school reopen, our classmates (your ex-classmate) told me that everyone know that secret because it is quite obvious, the way you act. I was so shock that my classmate told me all this. Me, your best friend, dint notice but they can know everything even you not telling them anything. I am not a good friend.

Then when the incident happened (the sms), I will told you because you are the first one I can think of to discuss this thing. I thought maybe you can help me, I thought you already forgot everything like you had said. But you are not. I am so not understand you like I thought I was. That’s the main reason I hurt you so much, so bad. I am not a good friend, not for you.

Lets go back to last year again, my birthday. I know my reaction is a bit (maybe a lot) cool. It is not that I don’t like a surprise party. It just that it is my first surprise party I ever had. I don’t know what to do, what to said, and I even forgot how to smile. I know, I hurt you so much that time. I am not a good friend, not for you, and not for everyone.

Not only this three things I had did like killing you, there are so many things I did so wrong, forgive me. But at the same time, I thank you. I had learn so much things from you. For examples, I learnt how to smile when my heart is bleeding, how to hind my feeling, and most importantly, you let me know who I really are, how bad, stupid I am.

Honestly, the school life without you, is the most difficult school life for me. Every time, when I walking alone in the school compounds, you don’t know how much I miss you, how much I miss the days that you always beside me.

I write this not because wish you come back, it just I want you to forgive me. Hating people is not easy, so I wish you can just forgive (and forget) me so that you can be more happy. Last but not least, I am sorry I dint ask for you permission to post this letter.

Sincere,

Candy

* If you read this, please told me if you wish me to delete this letter.

1 Response to "To: Kelly"

  1. Unknown says:
    July 31, 2009 at 9:16 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment