~*Another Boring Day*~

What a boring Saturday… From early in the morning, I came to factory with my parents… I was happy at first, because today my brother wont be around, that’s mean no one will fight with me for the computer!! But when I open computer and try to online, I am so disappointed. Internet was so slow… It take more than 5 minutes just to load a page. Some more after 5 minutes the page also not fully loaded! So I give up. Computer without internet it is not fun at all… So, my Saturday, first of August is a very boring day.

Then, after this I have a BBQ party actually. I was invited. But I can’t attend… Haih…

Another boring holiday…

1 Response to "~*Another Boring Day*~"

  1. des says:
    August 2, 2009 at 4:11 PM

    so sad... but at least u still got ur internet and get a wish done....

Post a Comment