~*I Am Trouble-Making-Machine*~

I did a test, it test whether I am a trouble-making-machine. Guess whta? The result said I'm 99% is trouble-making-machine!!(Its that possible I am the 1% who are not making trouble?)

It said that I kind of very staright person, like to said everythings I want to say. Some times I was joking, but there are people mad at me because of my joke.
Its kindda truth somehow. When the sentence in my head it is a joke, and I never think others will take serious about that. But when the sentence came out from my mouth, everything changed. Some times I think I was joking, but people dont think the same way. For example, when I said I want that thing I dint really mean I really really want it(even I really want it, I will buy it myself). But the others will use their money just to buy it for me. I feel very guilty about it. It happened between me and my family/friends
Maybe is my words make people confuse or maybe the person is a very serious person.
It reminds me the words Pn. Hamia told the other day:

The most evil thing is nothing but human
The most deathly thing is nothing but MY WORDS!!

Anyway, if I hurt you, can you please take it as an accident? I really dint mean to hurt any of you, my very precious friends.

1 Response to "~*I Am Trouble-Making-Machine*~"

  1. Unknown says:
    August 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM

    u'r not a trouble-making machine..
    u're a good friend!
    the quiz cant prove tht u'r a trouble-making machine.

Post a Comment