Flemington Lake View Chinese Restaurant

Today I wanna share about the new hotel that builded near my taman. But I not going to talk about the hotel but the restaurant, Lake View Chinese Restaurant (湖景阁中餐厅) I translate the name myself...

Well, there quite high class. The whole restuarant full with red and white and gold color. Total up, there are 20+ tables and beside the restuarant there was 3 rooms and inside the rooms have roughly 12 tables.

Then the menu is quite... normal... Only the name they change abit so that it sound more nice but actually you also can order in other restuarants.
So my dad order:
1. Cabbage with onion
2. Dong Po Rou its pork with saurce, I dont know what it call in english...
3. Steam fish I dont know what is the fish already...
4. Tuo Fo

Then the first dish serve is the cabbage, look no thing special for me. Next is the pork. The pork they serve with 2 small breads for you to mix with the sauce of the pork(the bread is nice without the sauce anyway) Then is the Tuo Fo. It is a fried tou fo. 1 thing they dissapointed me is they dint serve it with mayoness!! Last is the steam fish. Nothing special actually... Like the dishes we eat at normal restuarant.

After the meal, we going to pay the bill. I was shock! Really shock... In the normal restuarant, I think RM 48 something we can get the same things like the dishes I wrote just now. But we had eat RM 80+ for that! Gosh...

*I take photos of the restuarant, but now I dint have the cable to transfer the photos from my mobile phone. So I will post it tomorrow~

1 Response to "Flemington Lake View Chinese Restaurant"

  1. des says:
    September 2, 2009 at 11:41 PM

    Did u noe i ate at the same place i having around 6 normal dishes and it cost more than 200... lolx... so nothing so special about the price as it is from a hotel... but the service is bad... so extremely bad u noe....

Post a Comment