My Chinese New Year Story (Part 4)

Here comes the part 4 of my CNY story~
Part 4 is about where I go on fourth of CNY.
This will not be longer that the other parts.
Well, enough of talking, here is my story....

17/2/2010
* Port
That day, I don't know why are we going to Pasir Hitam(大直弄).
So I just grab on my jeans and T-shirt plus slipper.
When we reached to the port, I saw people around me, who will follow to Pasir Hitam as well...
Wow... they wear so formal... Then my dad told me we going to a jamuan...
I was thinking to myself, how embarrassing...

* First time on boat
I think that time probably was my first time on boat.
So I was so exciting~!!
I scare that my handphone will drop into water(don't said that it won't happened. It maybe won't happened on you, but I sure it will happened on ME!), so I called my brother to take lots of pictures then send it to me.
Let's talk about how the boat look like...
It don't have roof, we all sat at the "ground"(wood, more likely...), which we step on...
That time, the sun was bright and shine~ But we still can saw that far there is cloud was so dark.

* Here we go~!!
The boat's engine was started. I was so excited to look around like I will never see them before~
I think we were on the sea, cause the water was salty. But it look like a river for me... Because there were many islands and we travel between the island.
We were surrounded by mangrove(if i'm not wrong about it, I just guess it... XD ).

* Changing boat
The boat which I and my brothers and my mom sat(my dad went with other better boat, which with roof) din't really go fast.
I thought it was like that at first. Then it suddenly stopped. The other boat came from behind and stopped beside us.
Later the boat owner call some of the passengers to moved to the other boat. Then I know we were over passengers. No wonder the boat was so slow.
My mom wanted to change the boat, but me and my brothers wanted to stay, so my mom stayed at the boat with us.
When we on the way back to Taiping, my dad told me that luckily we din't change the boat because that boat nearly SINK~!!
He said his friends who on the boat told him that the boat full with water during the rain~!! So geli... Scare scare...

* Rain is coming~!!
After changing boat, we continue our journey to Pasir Hitam.
Remember that I said it looked like its gonna rain far away when I was in port?
It really raining over there~!! And we have to passed through there~!!
When we came to the region which was rain, the boat owner gave us a... hmm... what we called that... the blue and orange in color big plastic to cover lorries...
So we all used that to "make" it as a roof and we sat under it.
Well, not everyone was inside the "roof".
Like my eldest brother and second brother, who were no place to hide but sat out there let the rain fall on them...
The one who holding news paper was my second brother, beside him was my eldest brother~
* Pasir Hitam
After some time(I think about 10 - 20 minutes) the rain was gone, and we were arrived to our destination.
I was wet on my right hand site of my body but dry on the other side. My eldest brother and second brother wet from top to bottom(Duh~)
Then we walk a few distance, we saw a chinese temple, with big hall in front of it. And inside the hall, full of tables and chairs.
There were the place which we will have our jamuan.
The Chinese Temple entrance

Before the dine, me and my brothers went outside for "photosynthesis", I mean dry ourself... because the sun was bright and shine again.
That jamuan was held my the temple organization for thanks MCA to appropriation to their temple.

* YB Dato' Sri Nizar
Suddenly, Dato' Sri Nizar arrived there without any inform.
He went the the stage and gave speech(sorry, I can't summarize what he had said cause i was so busy eating...)
After speech, he and his followers sat down a while and went.

* Auction
After all the speech have done, the next event was auction. The items for auction which you can buy it from pasar malam...
Such as Chinese New Year decorations and rice.
A bag of rice, they called until RM 1500+ !!

* Leaving
After we finished the first dish, we were leaving.
A group of people, who I follow them to here, went to the port and get into a boat and leave.
At first, our boat was not leaving because their boss din't give any orders, but the boss was drunk at the jamuan...
So we only can wait... wait... and wait...
Then Dato' Sri Nizar appear again. I thought he leave earlier than us. Looked like he was a walk around the island.
That time, at the port, there was 3 boats were tight together.
Dato' Sri Nizar's boat was at the outward. So he have to climb on the boat which I sitting to manage to get into his boat.
So I took the opportunity, took a photo of him.
The one with yellow shirt is YB Dato' Sri Nizar

* No more rain
After few minutes, the boat's engine was started and we leaving~ Luckily there was no rain on the way.

OK~ Here are all my stories of CNY~
After 17/2/2010, no more special stories to tell... Just work and work and work...
So how was my CNY story? Pls pls pls pls give some comment... I need it so much... Thanks~

1 Response to "My Chinese New Year Story (Part 4)"

  1. Unknown says:
    March 11, 2010 at 4:33 PM

    thx for supporting me~ ^^

Post a Comment